Monday, April 10, 2017

Experimenting with Sonnets..although I hate structure!

welcome love, to the wasteland and the wiles
oh won’t you sit beside and drink remains
of past dears and feast on silenced reconciles
 never will you taste such fruitful stains

let’s dance until you’ve ground your feet to dust
sip quick this wine and pray for its delight
your eyes a verdant green, fresh and free of lust
no shade finds home in those that bring you sight 

but smooth and sudden is the devilish grace
reveals a know in you unknown to me
a dazzling darkness plays about your face
then gone like wind on an unmoving sea


I reckon none intend to leave this game

never have two players been so same

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali Dreamin

I have found a place amidst the wasteland of myself you can see straight through to the bottom clear, and bright like liquid sereni...