Friday, January 20, 2017

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

When I initially began thinking about compiling a recipe/poem/inspirational life manual I was IMMEDIATELY daunted by the idea. The thought alone stressed me out because I know my own personal struggles with being consistent in my health and wellness codes. I have months where I feel more alert and motivated, and those are the months that subsequently result in me feeling better about myself physically. On the alternate end, I am totally 100% human and susceptible to the twists and turns of life, I skip workouts or fall into negative self talk. I decided that in order for me to create something that is raw and authentic to me and what I believe in, I needed to clarify that you do not need this book. You will hopefully benefit from it, and enjoy the little bits and pieces of my mind; I hope that this book makes you feel strong, and lets you know that we as humans are so much more united in our fears and excitement about life!...but you do not need to follow this book every day. If you forget a day, or skip a week, you don’t need to feel as if you have lost progress. In fact...that may have been the mental or physical rest your body required in order to make the next step forward! I can assure you that each one of these pages is riddled with emotion and true humanity. There will be laughter and tears betwixt each page...


so, no matter where you are or who you are, I invite you to follow along, savor each bite, and be grateful for each moment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali Dreamin

I have found a place amidst the wasteland of myself you can see straight through to the bottom clear, and bright like liquid sereni...