Friday, March 31, 2017

GUILTLESS Cauliflower Crusted Pizza di Verdura (Gluten,nut, and soy free/ Low Carb/HIGH protein)



Ever crave pizza?

Who am I kidding?! EVERYONE CRAVES PIZZA
but the aftermath of eating a huge slice of Pizza Hut is no fun for the tummy. So I decided to throw together a super yummy and nutrient dense pizza of my own!

I used Outer Aisle Gourmet Cauliflower pizza crust as my base. The crust is a little flimsy, but overall the flavor was amazing and I was happy! I put the nutritional information down below so that you could fully appreciate the product! 9g of protein???!!!! YES PLEASE



























Toppings: (all of which are not measured and added according to preference)

  • sautéed asparagus 
  • purple onion
  • crimini mushroom (all three items I sautéed in a pan prior to cooking to ensure they got fully cooked! The crust only called for 15 minutes)
  • arugula (just a handful)
  • garlic
  • basil (fresh is best for both basil and garlic, but that might be the Italian in me!)
  • parmesan cheese (I used Trader Joe's Brand)
  • spicy italian chicken sausage! (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS/ they're fully cooked and all natural- also from TJ's)












ENJOY !

________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali Dreamin

I have found a place amidst the wasteland of myself you can see straight through to the bottom clear, and bright like liquid sereni...